News & Events
MSR & PC Board Responsibilities and benefits
MSR&PC Director Responsibilities and Benefits
The responsibilities of MSR&PC Directors include:
• Be an active Board member. This includes attending MSR&PC board meetings, committee meetings and other Council functions. It also includes being prepared for Board meetings, asking critical questions, and helping the Board come to agreement in making decisions that affect Minnesota Soybean farmers.
• Know or build your knowledge about the MSR&PC, USB and its governing Act and Order. Learn about MSR&PC and its role with USB. A Leadership Guide will be provided to all Board members to assist you with this.
• Stay informed of trends in the field of agriculture and timely issues affecting Minnesota soybean farmers.
• Abstain from activities that may appear to create a conflict of interest. Follow the MSR&PC Code of Conduct.
• Maintain confidentiality, as appropriate, of MSR&PC Board issues and organization data.
Some benefits of becoming a MSR&PC Director include:
• The chance to make an impact and assist in the future of Minnesota soybean farmers
• Input into the investment of Minnesota soybean checkoff dollars
• An opportunity to be recognized as a leader in the field of soybean agriculture.
• Ability to attend one national USB Board Meeting per year
• Opportunity to develop and enrich your strategic business management skills
For more information contact: MSR&PC Election Chair Keith Schrader @ 507-649-1574.
Or you may contact the MN Soybean office @ 888-896-9678
- Minnesota Soybean announces hiring of new executive director
- Join Minnesota Soybean in Giving to Local Charity
- Minnesota Soybean Welcomes New Communications Director
- Philippine Delegates Experience Minnesota Family Farms
- Minnesota Soybean Growers Applaud New Free Trade Agreements
- Indonesia, Taiwan & China Delegates Tour Minnesota Family Farms
- USFRA Food Dialogues Viewing Party
- Minnesota Soybean Growers Supports President’s Plan to Modernize Waterways
- Secretary Vilsak Re-appoints Area Farmer to United Soybean Board
- International Connections Made in Worthington Minnesota
- Clearwater Farmer Welcomes Chinese Delegates to Tour Soybean Fields
- Minnesota Farmers Share the Story of Farming Today at the Minnesota State Fair
- MN Soybean Tent offers something for Everyone at Farmfest
- Sediment Seminar Draws Large Crowd from Across the State to Address Water Quality Concerns
- MSR&PC Announces winners of High School and College Scholarships
- MSGA Announces Results of MSGA Officer and ASA Director Elections
- Stoel Re-elected Chair of State Soybean Checkoff Board
- Japan Trade Team Visits Minnesota Farms
- Chinese Trade Team Visits Ziegler Farm near Good Thunder
- Experience a Virtual “Day on the Farm” with Minnesota Soybean Farmers
- Water Quality Remains High Priority for MN Farmers as they Begin Spring Planting
- Biodiesel, America’s First Advanced Biofuel
- Minnesota Soybean Awards Luncheon Recognizes Excellence in Soybean Industry
- Minnesota Benefits from $6.6 Billion Purchase of U.S. Soybeans by China
- Minnesota Farmers’ Holiday Fundraising for World Soy Foundation to Feed Hungry Children
- Soybean Checkoff Scholarships Now Available to Future Soybean Industry Professionals
- Soybean Checkoff Seeks Applicants for 2011 Soybean Ambassador Program
- Research Points to “Natural Causes” as Source of Most Sediment in Minnesota River