Since soybeans became a net U.S. export in the 1940s, the Minnesota Soybean Research & Promotion Council, in cooperation with U.S. Soybean Export Council, the U.S. Meat Export Federation, the United Soybean Board and the American Soybean Association, has carefully invested in overseas markets to increase demand for U.S. soybeans, soybean products and value-added products such as pork and beef.
Each year Minnesota soybean farmers host multiple international trade teams, showcasing their farms, teaching them the value of buying and using U.S. soy products and building face-to-face relationships in an increasingly competative global marketplace.
Get the latest news from the international soybean front from nationally known soybean analyst John Baize. Subscribe now.
- US Soybean Export Council
- US Meat Export Federation
- Northern Crops Institute
- Midwest Shippers Association
- Minnesota Crop Improvement Association
- MN Grain and Feed Association
- WCI (waterwayscouncil.org)
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- Foreign Agricultural Service
- Soy Transportation Coalition
- Consumers United for Rail Equity (CURE)